Here are some easy ways you can promote harmony in the yoga room:
- Leave the cell phone somewhere else.
- Shoes and flipflops stay outside also.
- As the room fills up during our most popular class times, please work together to create enough space for everyone and a good flow of energy through the room. Pulling the front row close to the front mirrors and staggering the rows behind allows more people to see the mirrors, and the feeling of being over-crowded goes away.
- We appreciate your desire to assist the teachers with keeping the studio clean.
- Class officially begins at the scheduled class time. Please don’t call to ask us to hold the door for you beyond classtime; our teachers show respect to the students who have already arrived by beginning their classes on time.